HAPPY SEPTEMBER!!!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

February Gathering "Unforgettable" Layout




These are the two choices for the layouts we will be doing on Saturday, Feb. 21. Cost $10.00


I will try to have a boy and a girl choice each time.
You will receive 1/2 package of CTMH paper (11 different sheets of paper) and a few embellishments. Both of these layouts were done out of the same 1/2 paper packet. You will have access to my stamps and inks that are used on the layout. You will have leftover paper to take home to use on other projects.

I need to preorder this paper!

I need you to let me know before Wednesday, Feb. 11, so I will have paper for you.

At our gathering I will have on display and I will post here soon March's layout --I will need to preorder this paper at February's gathering.

If you order and are unable to come to the gathering, I will get your kit and instructions to you so you can still do the layouts.

You may want to bring pictures with you to put on your layout.

I used on the pink/brown LO: 1 - 5x7 3 - 4x6 4 - 3x3

on the Juniper/brown LO: 4 - 4x6 4 - 3x3

Could also use 2 - 4x6 instead of the 4 - 3x3

Some pictures were vertical and some are horizontal.




No comments:

Visitors