HAPPY SEPTEMBER!!!

Friday, March 20, 2009

April's "Stardust" Layouts








This was a paper I just couldn't get into, but once I started working with it now it may be one of my favorites. I know all of us have a child or grandchild that we want to brag about something they have done -- Well this layout is perfect for doing that.

Our next gathering will be April 25th. $10.00 in advance--you receive

1/2 pkg. Level 2 Stardust paper and instructions for these layouts. It is same layout I just turned it around and used pictures going the other direction.

2 comments:

Carrie Zrodlowski said...

Thank you for the comment you left on my blog. When you get around to getting your nesties check out Cut at home site if you sign up on the site they will e-mail you a 40% coupon each month for one item. I really like your layouts.

Anonymous said...

I have been having a hard time with this paper also, I really like your layouts.Glad I checked your site out.

Visitors