HAPPY SEPTEMBER!!!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

BELLA LAYOUT




June is already sooo busy! I hope you can find some time for scrapbooking.
This month we will be scrappin with the Bella papers.
As usual we will have 2 layouts to choose from, a b0y LO or a girl LO,
although I made mine to work for both.
We will be meeting at my church (First Baptist Church)
Saturday, June 20th
in the Family Life Center 10am to 2pm.
Jackie Uptigrove will be our June Hostess.
If you cannot attend I will need your orders by June 20

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linda...we want to be back in the South. We moved closer to the grandkids, but am out of work right now so don't get to see them often. G.R.I.T.S.=Girls Raised In The South is what we are...well sometimes hehe.

I have left you a present on my blog...please stop by and pick it up...and I LOVE the Bella Paper Packet and don't want to use it up yet either.

http://ionascropshoppe.blogspot.com/

Hugs for a blessed weekend. Iona

Deb-Close to my Heart Consultant said...

if you still need a website mine is available

www.debbiekf.myctmh.com

i will refund the 22% less propay fee via paypal or check

Visitors