HAPPY SEPTEMBER!!!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Animal Cookies LO

This is one of my favorite CTMH "Imagine" Layouts. I will be teaching this LO on:

Friday, July 10th

6:00 pm

I do not know the location yet but, will let you know soon.

I will also be teaching you how to "paper piece" these cute animals.

As usual bring your scrapbook tools: trimmer, scissors, adhesives AND "pop dots" or something similar. We will use the pop dots to give our animals a 3D effect.

If you are unable to attend I will still have your paper packet and directions. I need everyone to place their orders on or before July 10th because I will be leaving on vacation and I will be placing your orders on July 10th after the gathering.

Stephanie Hickman will be our July Hostess. I will also have a small gift for everyone who places an order in July.

If you double click on the picture you can see the detail better.

No comments:

Visitors