HAPPY SEPTEMBER!!!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Supplies to bring : 2 Cardstock for the body. 1 or more papers to decorate with. Ribbon, brads, buttons, stickers. I will show several ways to close your album. "Terrifically Tacky Tape" found at WalMart. I have the flipflaps. Bring your ususal scrapbooking tools and tape.


Hi Everyone,

I hope you have all had a wonderful summer. Our vacation up to Washington (5500 miles) was eventful. I loved being with all my family.

Margaret Norsworth is my August Hostess. We will be making a small photo album using our flipflaps. See in the pictures how you can make them fit for any occasion you want to remember.

We will be meeting at my house, Saturday, August 22. Saturday, so that those that are working can come. As usual we will be meeting from 10 am-2 pm.

No comments:

Visitors